All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Wednesday - 02/22/06 - Lunch Swim

20 min swim (~1,000 yrds)

5Xpullups
5Xchinups
10Xpushups
5Xdiamond pushups

Core

I finally managed to fit a workout in on a Wednesday! I have 90 min in between 2 of my classes and I managed to fit a workout and lunch in.

Swimming 20 min. Straight gave me a wicked headache for about an hour afterwards though. I think I spin too hard into my flipturns. I'm such a spaz.

Long swims in the pool are great for your awareness of your stroke. They really force you to focus in on your body. Today I realized that I don't follow through on each stroke quite as much as I should so I'll be adding some drills to work on that.

I also have more time to keep this blog up to date now. I'll also try and not make it so ass ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment