All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Monday - 05/08/06 - 50m

200m w/u
200m pull
100m kick
100m swim
200m drill/swim
200m c/d

Total: 1,000m

abs
5Xpullups
5Xchinups
10Xpushups
5Xdiamond pushups

They changed the lanes from 25 yrds to 50m which is nice. I just kinda fooled around in the pool. My form is still pretty good though it gets sloppy when I start getting tired which happens fairly quickly right now. I'm thinking about taking a swimming for triathlons class this summer that Tim Gattenby is teaching.

I'm Just glad to be able to get a workout in during finals. I was pretty excited to be able to still do my usual number of pullups and chinups after not doing any for 6 weeks. It's nice to be able to do something well during finals week. Helps keep the self esteem up.

No comments:

Post a Comment