All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Tuesday - 05/01/07 - Baumann's Back

90 min. Ride

Buaman got back today from racing in the Tour of Virginia where he won the U23 (best young rider) jersey. There was about 8 of us and we did a nice slow ride to stretch the legs out. Great weather and Baumann had a pretty funny story from ToV about last year's college road champion (Mark Hardman) getting beat up by a several time American track champion (Jame Carney) and his Alliance Environmental teammates in front of the podium, spectators and the mayor of the town where the stage was held. They're all being fined and face suspension.

Starting to think about summer racing...

No comments:

Post a Comment