All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Week of 08/27/07 - Base week 15

Monday
59 min run
Federal Hill Running Club

I was late and Arjun couldn't give me a ride today so I had to run group run so I had to run over there. I happened to run into the guys about a mile into their run. I got distracted talking to them and ended up going out 30 min to make for an hour run instead the few minutes over 45 min I was hoping for since today is sandwiched between a moderate day and a hard day. My quad was bothering me a little bit so I eased up on the way home.

Tuesday
1 mile w/u
1 mile @ 5:15, rest = 5 min.
2 miles @ 11:45, rest = 3 min.
1 mile @ 5:14
1 mile c/d

I don't remember the rest of this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment