All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


The Lifestyle: Stoned or Swimming?

"Welcome to the Good Life"
__________

Besides being one of my favorite blogs I subscribe to this post from Indexed reminds me of a funny story.



My friend Elliot Bassett and his buddies while in college in Mizzula, MT got pulled over by a cop for driving without their lights on . The cop looked into the car and saw 5 guys with crazy hair, mismatched baggy clothes, bloodshot eyes, and chowing down on a giant bag of raisins. Elliot, who was driving without a license, told the cop that he had just "forgotten" to turn on the lights. Basically, they could not have looked more stones out of their minds unless they were giggling and yelling about snozberries.

They had just been playing water polo for a few hours.

The cop let them off.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment