All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


The Lifestyle: So Long Bike Cave!


Well it was a great winter of riding with Ryan, Alyssa, Pat and the occasional visit from Cheese. I owe the residents of Fleet St. a huge debt for allowing me to keep my bike and my trainer there this winter as well as letting me come over and ride whenever I wanted. The results show in my milage - most of my 1,000 miles of biking to date this year were done down in the Bike Cave. I think all of us whoe put in these winter hours are going to see some nice benefits come summer!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. 1. I will still be there for the remainder of the year

    2. I will see no benefits come summer

    Thanks Bike Cave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you take this picture while we were sleeping?

    ReplyDelete