All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


News (Loosely Speaking): Cervelo TestTeam Rockin' Ninja Kits

[Sorry if my post are looking a little weird this week. I'm experimenting with a new blogging engine called Posterous to quickly post images which will hopefully make it easier to post photos from my iPhone.]

I was flipping through the coverage of the 63rd edition of semi-classic
 Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne (pronounced by gurgling a mouthful of water) on CyclingNews today. This race is the second half of the Belgian opening weekend of road cycling. Conditions looked miserable as riders were slogging it out for nearly 5 hours in the middle of storm system Xynthia which produced rain and 130 kph winds. True Belgian riding conditions! More than half the field didn't finish. 

Still I thought Thor Hushovd and the rest of Cervelo TestTeam were rocking a pretty sick in their minimalist black kits. No, they didn't win but the design is still slick and reminiscent of of the all-black UW Cycling "ninja kits" we wore when we took the 2006 and 2007 conference titles.

Makes me very excited to get our new team kits in a few weeks.

Thanks for reading. 
a

Posted via email from alcovia's posterous

1 comment:

  1. All black is the new white...

    But I don't think the Italians will pick up on it, and therefore they'll still rock white bibs, white tape, ALL WHITE (lil busey)

    Of course, Jay Z is promoting black cards, black cars, all black everything

    ReplyDelete