Here are the results for my 2010 cycling season. I listed race name, type, category and result. Top 10s are highlighted.
- Sugar Hill XC - MTB - Beginner - 1st
- Michaux Mash - MTB - Men's Open - 16th
- SoYoCo Circuit Race - Road - Cat4/5 - 16th
- Carl Dolan Circuit Race - Road - Cat3/4 - 27th
- Farmersville RR - Road - Cat4 - 19th
- Turkey Hill RR - Road - Cat4/5 - 1st
- Bunny Hop Crit - Road - Cat 4 - 76th
- Bike Jam - Road - Cat4 - 19th
- Fulton RR - Road - Cat4 - 1st
- Mt. Nebo - Road - Cat4 - DNF
- Cargas Criterium - Road - Cat4/5 - 7th
- Brownstown RR - Road - Cat4 - 3rd
- Long Pine Classic - MTB - Single Speed Sport - 6th
- MD Crit Championships - Road - Cat4 - 10th
- Ronde Van Mullica - Road - Cat4/5 - 3rd
- Grandview Grand Prix - Road - Cat3/4 - DNF
- Rockburn CX - Cyclocross - Cat4 - 42nd
Road: Cat4 --> Cat3
MTB: Beginner --> Sport
That's 17 races across 3 different cycling disciplines with 8 top 10s including 3 wins and only 2 DNFs. Between the value of the merchandise I won, as well as the cash and team race reimbursements I'm look around $500 of cash and prizes this year. This was my best season, by any measurement, in any sport, ever.
Looking through my training log I can see where it came from: 260+ hours and 3,700+ miles of riding over 29 weeks including 25 interval sessions and an 8 day period averaging 3 hrs a day. My highest volume week was nearly 19 hours of riding.
What about 2011?
Well it's time to use the holidays to stop and reflect and think about what I want to accomplish is 2011. I've got a lot of options and a lot of exciting new opportunities. But that's for another post.