All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Winter Trail Running Video

Even though I'm not much of a runner anymore (I have no running races planned this year for the first time since 1999) I do still love running. Of all the types of training I used to do trail running was my favorite. And the best time to run on the trail was in the winter after a snowfall. I got this video from Alyssa's blog (where you can see her own parody). I think it's just gorgeous full of shots of Colorado mountain running in the snow - so I had to reshare.

[I originally embedded the video but the embedding triggers an auto-play and it was messing with the rest of the site. Follow the link here. ]

Can't want to get out there myself on the MTB in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment