All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Saturday - 02/25/06 - A Little Bored

1 hour on the trainer

I finally got a little bored of just riding the trainer in my room. I usually put on part on a movie to pass the time. I think the problem was I started to watch "Meet the Parents", totally the wrong type of movie to train to. I switched to "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" after about 30 min and that helped.

I wish it wasn't so damn cold outside so I could actually get some real ridding in. I plan to get some ridding in over break back home in Oak Park. I'll also probably shoot down to U of I for a few days and I'll definitely get some miles in down there. Arjun, Kleps and Dan think the 4 of us are going to ride from U of I all the way back to Oak Park - 140 miles. I'm working on talking them down to like 80, maybe a century.

I need to start mixing in some tempo workouts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment