All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Thursday - 05/18/06 - Improvements

Jog to SERF

100m kick
300m drill/pull
100m kick
4X50m; [42 sec, 44, 44, 44; rest = 30 sec]
100m kick
200m w/d

Total: 1,300m

10Xpushups
5Xdiamond pushups
5Xchinups
5Xpullups

core

Jog home
30 min stretch

Did the same workout as Tuesday but my 50m times dropped dramatically. My pullups and shinups were still a struggle but easier than before. Just one more little little improvement slowly taking me where I want to be. It was nice to let my legs recover a little for this weekend.

I'm excited for the crit this weekend. I'm get my USCF license. I'm a real cyclist now!

My running is going just fine. I'm just putzing around right now letting my legs get used to being used again. I'm still really nervous though. If this surgery didn't work - well then this is it...

No comments:

Post a Comment