All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Monday - 06/26/06 - Time to Tempo

11 min w/u
20 min tempo
13 min c/d

My body is at the point where it can handle tempo runs again. I didn't want to worry about pace so I went to the trails in the arb where I could just run hard. I do my tempo runs as fast as I possibly can while still remaining aerobic.

Felt pretty good, the 20 min went by fast. Shooting through the woods in the rain at 9 in the morning is an amazing feeling.

Only a little shin pain when I ran on the roads but I felt fine on the trails.

I didn't have time to stretch before class though...

1 comment:

  1. I bet the rain felt very good. It was too humid to run this weekend. Nice job on the run!

    ReplyDelete