All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Sunday - 03/11/07 - Mizzou Men's C TT



Mizzou Race Weekend
Men's C TT - 9 miles
26:07
14th in 23

30 min run

My ass was killing me today and I wasn't sure if I could/should race.

I bought a set of aerobars of Miller. They're some crappy/heavy Profile Design aluminum bars. I wasn't thrilled with them but they were only $40 and they're in new condition and they're better than nothing.

About a mile into the race I wanted to turn about and quit - I felt like hell. But I kept going and things started to loosen up a little bit and I even passed one person. I felt a little uncomfortable and had the urge to get into my drops. I felt more aero but less powerful but I think my position was less than idea so I need to work on that.

When I was done I decided to do a brick to work on my fitness so I went an a pretty miserable 30 min death march.

The weather in Mizzou was warm (50's to 60's) and it was nice to get a taste of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment