All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Props: Alicia Follmar - I WILL CUT YOU!!!

The first in what I hope will be an ongoing series of posts where I give props to crazy folks.

Stanford’s Alicia Follmar busted her shit hard in a DMR and TOOK A TRACK SPIKE TO THE HEAD. She then got up, and kept running and got 3rd in her leg. That is some bad road rash for a BIKE crash and she got it RUNNING on the track. You know that's stung. Did I mention her head got stepped on? You can teach speed - you can't teach badass.



Props to Kip for finding the link

1 comment:

  1. holy S! not only is she hardcore, but really sexy with that bruise on the thigh and the blood. and she's really skinny.

    ReplyDelete