All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Big Wheel Rally Update

There have been some new developments in our Big Wheel Rally.
  1. I'm going to steal the name from San Fran and call it Bring Your Own Big Wheel (BYOBW)
  2. Ryan has suggested that we do it on the Summer Solstice. Wikipedia tells me that this is on Friday, June 20th - at 11:59 PM to be precise. Perfect
  3. Most exciting of all is that Zero had the amazing idea that instead of a DH slalom course down Bellemore Ave we should race around Federal Hill Park. This is a fantastic idea because besides being more a burden to scoeity if you go to fast you will fall off of the hill - just like MarioKart!
BYOBW means just that so start stalking Craig's List. Here's another video from the S.F. BYOBW:






No comments:

Post a Comment