All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


SOTW: Young Folks - Peter, Bjorn and John

So Young Folks by Peter, Bjorn and John looks like SeaLab2020 made a music video. And yes, if you're counting this is the 3rd cartoon video I've posted. And yes, I have finally exhausted the TouTube content of Wichita Records ... for now. To be honest I hated this song at first and the video as well but then I heard it in background of a episode of How I Met Your Mother (the superbowl episode) and realized I still recognized the beat and thought it was a little catchier then I remembered. I went back to have a another couple of listens and got hooked on the busy drum/bongo beat and the hypnotic chorus. It grew on me. I also smile every time I see the bongo player with his goody grin and his Incredible Hulk shirt.





No comments:

Post a Comment