There is so much going on right now - I'm giddy. I haven't even written up my race report about the Browntown RR, the AWESOME toga party I threw, my annual bike pilgrimage to DC to get drunk on the 4th, the sick HUBS OF FURY BIKE BAR CRAWL and then I realized what else is going on:
- Tour de France - 'nuff said
- USATF has completed its Olympic trials meaning I get to rant about AT LEAST the 800m, 1500m, 5,000m, 10,000m and marathon team (a little late on that last one I know)
- There's also some talk to be talked about the the USA Triathlon, Swimming and Cycling teams.
- The actual Olympics themselves - *orgasm*
- The iPhone comes out in 4 days - meaning I'm going to be all up in your face with mobile photo-blogging kids
- I am going to be doing 5 races in the next 2.5 weeks to wrap up my cycling season
- I am openly considering running the Baltimore Marathon on Oct. 11th
- I'm going to Europe at the end of July with 4 guy from my high school track team.