All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


SOTW: Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma

This week to spice things up I've added a poll on the sidebar where you can cast your vote about how you feel about the SOTW. Cast your vote and make me feel like people actually read this :)

Anywho, this week's selection is Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend. I like the clever-yet-obtuse lyrics, tight catchy melodies and the slightly surreal video that somehow looks like something Wes Anderson would put together (I swear the typeface on the subtitles is the same as in The Royal Tannenbaums). This song choice was inspired annual trip to DC to get drunk on the 4th with my buddy Scott. We like to yell about grammar. Like the oxford comma. Or where in a sentence you can put a preposition at.



No comments:

Post a Comment