All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Geek Out: DIY Camera Bike Mount

Who hasn't wanted to attach a camera to their bike to show off their favorite decent, most painful group ride or most reckless commuting habits? Well the folks at Photojojo.com figured out a DIY solution to your need to share your cycling experiences with the world.


DSC_9444_thumb.jpg


Check it out here. But despite their suggestions I would never put one of these on my bike.

The inevitable downside of anything short of a helmet cam is that your stem really doesn't see what you see when you ride. Besides being about a foot below your head it misses the inside of turns, can't see you skitching cars or checking out hotties as they walk by.

But your stem can still capture some cool stuff:


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment