All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Odds and Ends: Aikido Pic

As I mentioned to some of you started taking Aikido about a month ago at a local dojo (school). Here's a pic of me at a seminar last weekend with visiting sensei (teacher) Kevin Choate from Chicago. In this picture I'm trying to find a particular notch in Ben's wrist and use it to guide his arm where I want it to go. Trickier than it sounds. All the other students in this picture are more senior then me and have already reached the proficiency in the art to wear the traditional blue Japanese pants called Hakama.



The image “http://www.baltimoreaikido.com/gallery/Kevin%20Choate%20Seminar%2C%20September%202008/CIMG1310.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

  1. In this picture I'm trying to find a particular notch in Ben's wrist and use it to guide his arm where I want it to go

    More like gayer than it sounds...

    ReplyDelete