"Welcome to the good life"
So I just have to share this Wikipedia link on joggling I found on my friends website with all of you. That's right, joggling. Jogging + Juggling. You know that guy you've heard about from a friend of a friend who juggles at marathons? Well, it turns out he's got some friends who are into the same thing. Apparently there are races, records and even a world championships. Actually, there is even a current battle "raging" for the joggling marathon record:
- 2:50:09 September, 2007 -- Toronto: Michal Kapral (Canada);
- 2:52:15 November, 2006 -- Philadelphia: Zach Warren (USA);
- 2:57:39 September, 2006 -- Toronto: Michal Kapral (Canada);
- 2:58:23 April, 2006 -- Boston: Zach Warren (USA);
- 3:06:45 April, 2006 -- Boston: Michal Kapral (Canada);
- 3:07:05 November, 2005 -- Philadelphia, PA: Zach Warren (USA);
- 3:07:46 September, 2005 – Toronto, Canada: Michal Kapral (Canada);
- 3:20:49 August, 2000 -- Karlsruhe, Germany, Paul-Erik Lillholm (Norway);
- 3:22 1988 -- Salmon River, Idaho: Ashrita Furman (USA) ;
- 4:04 1987 -- Los Angeles, CA: Albert Lucas (USA)
(let's add an XC race! or cyclocross! or a sport!).
But hey, whatever makes you happy.
And I still can't believe some kid ran a 31 sec 200m while juggling...