All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Geek Out: New Toys on Ebay

So I've finally decided that it's time for a new road ride. As GB99 turns 10 It's getting harder and harder to find replacement parts to swap in that match the sizes. So I've started the great ebay hunt to piece by piece assemble new main biddy. Sometimes I can already feel the hot July sun on my skin and I head out for a long ride.

Here are some of goodies I've been eyeing:



Trek 5200 54cm OCLV Carbon Road Frame and Fork - Bidding at $330.00



New-In-Box Shimano Ultegra Gruppo 10spd, compact Crank - Bidding at $375.00



2008 Cannondale CAAD 9 Frame and Fork (new) 54cm - Bidding at $215
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

  1. Trek - all the way.

    My single-speed Madone shall be glorious, you could almost match it!

    ReplyDelete