All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


The Word On The Street: Arjun on Race Tactics

At last night's Canton group run we were talking about race strategy and balancing partying and running for everyone who is going down to the Miami Half Marathon this weekend. Arjun had this to offer:

"Train Hard.
Race Drunk."

~Jumjum Arjundar



I'll follow it up with one more gem Ryan really enjoyed that I found on a Lil' Wayne track this week. Think of it as tribute to all our PDAW winners as well as our straight-thuggin' Baltimore lifestyle.

"I'm runnin' this and I can jump the hurdles
I feelin' like I'm racing a bunch of little turtles
Keep a bandana like the Ninja Turtles
I'm like a turtle, when I sip the purple"

~Lil' Wayne, Kush



Stay street.

3 comments:

  1. "street" as in Backstreet Boys? Cause that's what you look like ; )

    i didn't quite hear arjun's comment on the run - this weekend will be interesting. maybe we should do a breathalyzer before we toe the line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair enough - I was asking for it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Toe the Line is the name of my movie, so I can't allow you to say it without paying me royalties.

    2) What about "money in the bank" - no love for that race tactic?

    ReplyDelete