All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


My Training: The Season Begins NOW

I've scheduled this entry to post at 10am Saturday morning. The same time that my first race of the season goes off. The Cat 4/5 field at the Millport Road Race in Lancaster, PA.

I'm pretty nervous but I'm going to go out there and be brave, put faith in my bike, myself and not worry about any kind of failure.

Here I go ...



Everything you need
Is already inside

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that video.
    1st outdoor track meet in wisco: 33 degrees, feels like 22. 18 mph winds, gusting to 29 mph.
    but i love the start outdoor...it's like the beginning of REAL track season.
    hope your first race of the season went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an incredible video. Nike is the evil empire of the athletic world - but, damn they can sure make a good tv commercial.

    My old favorite was the now 17 year old nike commercial with Lennon's Instant Karma (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG1uUiCrsPA) - but, this video makes it look incredibly dated.

    ReplyDelete