All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Odds and Ends - Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburgers

I've been way busy at work this week but my college roommate Brian Burke came to the rescue and sent me an article so silly I had to share. Since TWSS threw down a combined 250M+ of hurting at the Bostons Marathon this Monday there has been a lot of talk about who is going to eat what gloriously unhealthy "recovery food". Much to Melissa's chagrin I'm sure. There's been plenty of cheese fries, pizza, ice cream and mac and cheese eaten this week. Actually, come to think of it maybe it's just been Claire eating all that stuff now that she's off her "diet". It reminds me of the 2 Liter bottle of soda Ptak used to chug after XC state like it was sweet campaign.

But none of this culinary low-brow decadence has anything on this. Behold:



Yes, those are cheeseburgers served on Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. They were served at the Google cafeteria in NYC to celebrate the birthday of the head of the cafeteria staff.



So, would you eat one?

I would. But that's because I work out enough to burn through almost anything I throw in my system. Additionally, I believe 1L of water and an apple balance out the negative non-calorie effects of almost any food (fat, cholesterol, etc.) - though this could provide an upper limit to that "rule".

Well, would you eat it? And if you were one, would you eat yourself?

Discuss.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the link :)

    Thought you may want to look at these additional posts on our site:

    -The Bacon Cheese Roll is a Geek Delicacy-Introducing The “Fatty Melt” HamburgerAnd the ultimate in unhealthiness:

    Bacon Cheese Pizza Burger looks yummy, unhealthyEnjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike Ptack2:39 PM

    That looks really delicious, and I would totally eat like 2 or 3 right away.

    Glad to know I (and my wacky quirks) are still being remembered by people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one right now. Oh my god.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would rather eat my baby's placenta:

    http://www.momlogic.com/2009/04/i_ate_the_placenta.php

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would eat one.
    However I would hate myself and not talk to myself for at least a week as punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an idiot. This is elliot yapping.

    ReplyDelete