All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


The Lifestyle: This Is My Life

[UPDATE: OK, I tried to post that post from my iPhone via email. Apparently there are still some kinks to be worked out. I've corrected the text below so it appears as I intended]

After seeing I had been stripped from the blog roll on TWSS I decided
it was time to follow through on my promise to start blogging again.

I think this is a good summery of my life these days. I come from my
bike to work and I find this in my kitchen:

No note, no explanation. Just a pile of bikes clearly intended for me to fix. I didn't take me long to remember that it was for a friend and I had promised I would fix his bike up. Nonetheless I think it's hilarious that bike are just materializing in my house.

In other bike news my negotiations with my insurance company over my stolen road bike are going well and I think I'm going to end up getting a fair compensation.

Also, I've traded my tandem with Ster for his SS 29er for a few weeks so I can finally say that I am 29 and single. I've just been using it for commuting this week but I hope to get out on the trails on Sunday.

Lastly, I know this blog is in disrepair. I'll also try and touch it up on Sunday. I've had a crazy to do list lately but I think it's finally died down a bit. I have lot of stuff to share so start checking back here more often.

Thanks for reading - a





2 comments:

  1. you're 29?! no f-ing way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't get stripped from the blog roll, I just changed the settings so that only the 10 most recently updated blogs get posted. This way there aren't like 32 blogs on the right hand side to scroll through. I probably could actually strip a few of them, like Andy and Kip, as they never update them and are barely members of the group.

    ReplyDelete