All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Blog Roll Update: Fozzy Bear

So as I mentioned in last night's post I've gotten a little behind in the upkeep of my blog. As part of an effort to clean things up a little bit I'm making some long overdue additions to my blogroll. These are all very cool bloggers (and people) and I hope you enjoy the additional content.



B Fosler - Brian Fosler (aka B Foz or Fozzy Bear) was a resident on the floor below me when I was an RA in college. Some of my Baltimore friends might know his RA -- my friend Scott from DC. Brook's ex who came to Festivus in a onesie and to a toga party in what I think was a shower curtain. Fozzy has been racing bikes since he was a junior. He raced with me at Wisco just capped off 2009 CX season by winning the Wisconsins Men's Cat3 Championships. Most importantly Fozzy is always down for joining me in some shenanigans, drinking, streaking, a facial hair contest or judging the shit out of people.



Shout me out if you know someone else's blog I should add. In the weeks to come I'll shout out Bitches, Gelhing, Wisco Claire, and Mel's food blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment