All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Odds and Ends: New Blog Look

This blog was starting to look like a memorial site for Geocities ; the recently defunct stronghold of garish web design and broken links. So I got a new template, tooled around with the CSS a little, fixed the annoying twitter password prompt, and got rid of some clutter on the sidebar. I also updated the header image and will hopefully do that every now and again - a la Google.

Anyway, here is my new look for 2010. Hoping to bring you lots of good stuff in year to come!

Happy Holidays,
a

3 comments:

  1. How you gonna steal my shit and not gimme credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fault Jamie. I gave you props on FB. I'll throw you a shout sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tights.

    Yeah, Geocities is a good comparison for your old design. The new one is good.

    ReplyDelete