All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Odds and Ends: YOU can stream the SOTW AT WORK!

So, I'm real excited about this update to my blog layout. There are some people who really dig the SOTW but most people read this blog at work and can't watch the YouTube videos I post.

Problem solved kids.

I added a widget on the sidebar that allows you to stream the Song Of The Week via the sidebar from a website I use called Grooveshark. Let me know if this is still blocked at your work but I think I'm going to stick with this since it's much easier than find/formatting a YouTube video each week.

I threw some tracks up there from Pheonix's acclaimed 2009 release Wolfgang Amadeus Pheonix as a test to kick off the year.

Thanks for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment