All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Odds and Ends: More Blog Updates

Hi everyone. Welcome to 2010. I'm continuing to keep this blog nice and pretty by updating the look periodically to reflect what's going on with me and my friends. I made 3 changes to the blog today:

  • Updated the header banner
  • Updated the "welcome" text (aka quotes below the banner)
  • I added links on the sidebar where you can see a gallery of previous banners and a webpage with the previous quotes
It's just a little change but I think goes a long way to keep things fresh and set the tone of the blog. I've been having tons of fun creating all the new content and I've gotten positive feedback from everyone.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment