All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Odds and Ends: This Actally Exists

So this might not be the most appropriate forum for posting this but I hope all my readers have the pop culture background to appreciate how bizzare and insane this is. From Wikipedia:
Tinted Windows is the eponymous debut album of the American upergroup, Tinted Windows. Tinted Windows was formed in New York and consists of guitarist James Iha, previously of The Smashing Pumpkins and A Perfect Circle, singer Taylor Hanson of Hanson, bassist Adam Schlesinger of Fountains of Wayne and Ivy, and Cheap Trick's Bun E. Carlos.
What?

It's like the feeling you get when you found out that the Traveling Wilburys existed ... but underwhelming.

Anyway, I've gotten lots of good feedback about the new blog look and I'm having fun tinkering with it. Thanks to Dr. K for the current banner pic.

Overall my readership is slowly but steadily growing. I currently have 13 people who subscribe to the RSS feed (see link at top right). Also, the blog shout outs seem to popular: The post about Fozzy bear's blog got 69 hits!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment