All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


SOTW: Little Secrets - Passion Pit

[Just a reminder that the SOTW can now be streamed via the widget on the sidebar. You can find more about this band and buy their music here.]


So I'm going to break with SOTW tradition and repeat an artist. Actually I'm going to repeat an artist only a few weeks after first posting them. Little Secrets by Passion Pit.

I love this band. I love this album. I love this song.

I'm calling that this song will be my MGMT's Time To Pretend for 2010. Both positive and decadent with a HUGE sampled and synth-drenched sound.

Have you ever felt so goddamn strong?

Hell yes. This is the song I needed to hear this year. And then the children come in shouting:

Let this be our little secret
no one needs to know were feeling
higher and higher and higher
higher and higher and higher

Let's all be ballers in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment