All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


The Lifestyle: Alyssa's World

So this is the focus of Alyssa's life (ultras) in a context I can understand (data/plots). Elevation is on the left. Distance is on the bottom. If you squint you can see the Boston Marathon waaay at the bottom. I'm certainly impressed.

I'll have to post some elevation maps from the rides in N.C. at the end of the month. Props to Kelly for the link.

Posted via email from alcovia's posterous

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:22 PM

    Yeah, that does make me look pretty bad ass, eh?

    Also smart move linking to my page...that will up your hits exponentially:)

    -alyssa (signing because it doesnt let me log in my google account.)

    ReplyDelete