All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


The Lifestyle: The Week In Pictures

Well it was a good week.

With Michaux coming up next week I bought some new toys


We went out pretty hard with Rez@ in town on Friday night.



Dr. K even got his Falva Flave on.


Saturday during the day, Tank, Dr. K, Zero and myself helped put on skills clinic for the JHU team. Zero, ever true to his triathlon roots showed up on his slick new Cannondale ... with the biggest pie plate I've ever seen:


Saturday night we had a 40th birthday party at the dojo for one of the instructors



Sunday Tank and I got out and rode 75M. We stopped for some sandwiches.


Because we're fat kids.


And we stopped at Brighton Dam



Which is still icy



As are the shady paths in Patapsco. Which means Michaux should be pretty rad. Lastly, loading photos via Blogger sucks. I've got to find a better way of doing this.





2 comments:

  1. NOt sure if you've used it but I find the BlogPressLite app (for iphone) to work pretty well for getting images from my phone to blogger. writing posts from it is a bit tedious, but I upload photos save a draft and polish it up from my laptop if I have time/need.

    And yes, it was a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zero helped out at a skills workshop? Hee hee

    ReplyDelete