All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


My Training: Sugar Hill XC Course Pics

Here are some pics from the ride-through's I did on Thursday and Friday of Saturday's AFC Sugar Hill XC in Patapsco State Park just outside Baltimore. I didn't take a lot of pics yet (hopefully more tomorrow) but there is a fantastic selection of terrains, single and double track, up and downhill rock gardens, a BRUTAL opening climb, bridges, stream crossings, mud, flying downhills, etc.

This is a 'B' race for me, meaning that I backed off a bit the last few days but I haven't tapered for it. By Friday I had ridden 10 hours with 2 interval workouts but my legs feel great.

I'm excited, staring to get nervous, but ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment