All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Blogroll Update!

A couple times a year I like to go through my Blogroll, boot out the friends that stopped blogging and add the new ones who are. I've got some exciting new ones this time. Let me introduce you and hopefully you can all be friends!

Stovetop is UW Cycling's newest Men's A racer. We've been on Spring Break together the last two years. Check his blog out for glimpse inside life in the A peloton as he tries to qualify for nationals this year.



D - Train Strikes Again! : http://thedurst.wordpress.com/

D - Train is a pretty damn fast A rider on the women's side of UW Cycling who I've also gotten to know over SB the last two years. Check her blog for a glimpse into the women's peloton as well as more than you probably want to know about her GI issues. 

824890768_9yoEs-O by bijoux71.


Running Blonde: http://runningblonde.com/

Princess over at Running Blonde has a little bit of everything going on: runner, cyclists, triathlete, med students, photographer. Nice site design and lots of photos make this site a fun read.

I've been promising to add Mel's website for way too long. Mel is an elite runner well on her way to making a comeback after a few years of injury. She's also a nutritionist, dietician, all-around foodie, and personal trainer. Check out her blog for recipes, nutrition tips and insights into how your body uses food to fuel athletic performance and recovery. 


Follow them, add them, subscribe to them, read them and comment on them - these are blogs to watch in the next few months. Hope you enjoy!

Peace,
a

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture of you and Melissa, at that point she may have been going by Veronica with the dark hair.

    Of course I think you waited too long to shout that blog of hers out, as she seems to be not writing on that one, but more on the EB Nutrition one!

    ReplyDelete