All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


The Lifestyle: I've Done Something Horrible

Tomorrow I am racing my longest race ever and my 2nd MTB race ever: the 4 hr Michoux Mash. It's a low-key race and part of the race is that you get to pick and design your own race number.

For my number I picked 1004 - a vanity number based on my 10:04 high school 2 mile PR. For the design I consulted with Mel, Alyssa and Jen since they're all creative types who are good at this kind of thing. They had great suggestions involving the O's, Baltimore, Crabs, Old Bay and other Baltimore icons. But then the race got rescheduled and I kinda forgot about it for a while.

Then this morning I made this; I think it might be the most inappropriate thing I've ever done.




I'm afraid I've set mountain biking back 10 years.
a


1 comment:

  1. This has made my week. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete