All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Odds and Ends: The 2011 Face of .CS.

Every year around this time I give my blog a little face lift. I mix up the color palate, swap the images and dump/add some sidebar gadgets. This year Blogger has rolled out some pretty sweet features that make it easy to customize things the site is looking pretty slick already.

It's still under construction but it already feels like a breath of fresh air and it's got me excited to start posting again. That's right, it's 2011 kids and I'm back on the blogsphere! I've got some pretty sweet adventures lined up for this year so stay tuned for anther year of great posts.

Just to give you some teasers:

  • My first Brazilian Jiujitsu tournaments
  • My 4th training trip to the mountains of N.C.
  • My first race in a Cat3 field
  • My first road race(s) against pros
  • Races in DC, Baltimore, Philly, NYC, VA
  • Maybe some travel races as far as Chicago, WI, and Boston.
  • More MTB races
  • More XC races?
  • New Bikes?
  • Race wheels?
  • A national championship race?

Oh man, it's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment