All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Tuesday - 04/18/06 - Nuts to the Dr.

80 min Ride
16.5 mph (avg)
22 miles total

Now this might be a bad idea, but I'm going to go ahead and say nuts to the Dr. So here is the thing, last Thursday they were supposed to clear me to exercise but I had too much fluid to - but muscularly I must have been ready - otherwise they would have suggested it. So they drained me last week Wednesday and yesterday when I got lost I ended up riding for an hour and I felt fine. I checked out my legs today (as much as I could under the boot on the left leg) and there was no swelling, no soreness and no tenderness. So, I'm thinking I can ride - and so I will.


I went out for a nice easy spin with Sparky and Casey (the dude).

No comments:

Post a Comment