All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Monday - 06/05/06 - My First Paoli Loop

2 hr 15 min ride
35 miles
5 min run
6Xstrides
5 min run
30 min stretch
Core

Eaon led a long slow ride today. Good sized group; Eaon, Nancy, Sean Zuckerman, Corey, Brian Herzog's little sister and myself. Plenty of other cyclists on the road. Sprinted Seminole till the Sprint Tree with Corey and Eaon - they tore the legs off of me!

Nice recovery ride though.

Found a great place to do strides near my place. There’s an ~80m field in front of the Shell that’s got a slight incline to it – perfect for strides. I felt really strong powering up the incline – biking has left my legs pretty strong which is a nice change of pace of taking a month to really settle into strides

Looking to get some bigger numbers in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment