All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Sunday - 05/08/06 - Kenosha

2 hr 40 min ride
45 miles
18.3 mph avg (before cool down)

I turned down all alcohol at last night's dinner party so I could get up at 6 am this morning to ride, easily worth it. I was on the road at 6:30. Kenosha is flat farm country and arranged in a large orthogonal grid. I turned around at an hour having gone about 18 miles got a little turned around on the way back but still had a great ride. I felt comfortable with the pace and the distance.

It seems ready to move my training up to the next level.

Also, Jess's dad got Jess and I free entries into the Pleasant Prairie Triathlon through his job. Whoo-hoo! Since the race is the 18th of August I seems I have a race to peak for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment