All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Wednesday – 06/07/06 - I Set My Sights on Racing...

2 hr ride (31 miles, 15.5 mph avg)
5 min run
6Xstrides
5 min run
30 min stretch
Core

Went out with Kelli Hayes today along old Sauk and went hunting for some big hills along the Ironman course. They seemed a bit harder than I remember from a few weeks ago but I came back in the same time so I was probably just feeling competitive with Kelli there.

I signed up for my first tri of the season, the
Verona Triterium next weekend. All my traiing is coming together and I feel like it’s time for a race. I need to see where I’m at, as well as where I need to go in order to get the motivation to push into more hours (which can be just as hard on the mind as the body). Also, I’ve been working hard, I deserve a chance to reap the benefits (hopefully shiny ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment