All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Friday - 06/30/06 - Zipp 808's

Rest day, no workout.

So today I went to Machinery Row and checked out a demo set of Zipp 808's. Similar to a car dealership letting you take a test drive, Row lets you take these wheelsets out for 24 hours.

Sweet! I'm ready to go to war tomorrow.

Big head nod to Scott Speer for letting me know about this.

The only down side is that if you break you pay.

You pay $1,950.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:07 AM

    hello nice blog ... just curious if you had cue sheets out to new glarus or belleville? or do you have the routes memorized?? i seem to have lost my sheets, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Shit! $1,950 for wheels? Just think of the shoes one could buy with that kind of money! I never would have dreamed those things to be that expensive. Guess that's why I run and not bike! :-)

    ReplyDelete