All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Week of 07/16/07 - Week 9

Monday
50 min run

Tuesday
1 hr swim

250 yrd w/u
100 kick
250 yrd pull - drill/sprint
100 yrd kick
5x50 yrd on 1 min
100 yrd kick
250 yrd pull- drill/swim
100 yrd kick
250 yrd c/d
Total: 1,650 yrd

Wednesday
3 hr ride
~50 miles

Blew up again for the first 90 min like last time but once again mysteriously puled it together for the last half of the ride. Did a nice new loop with Tank, we took a few wrong turns but saw some cool scenery.

Thursday
Rest

Friday
Rest
Siblings in Town

Saturday
Rest

Siblings in town

Sunday
Easy

Went to Harper's Ferry with my siblings and the rest of my intern group. Did about an hour of hiking and 4 hours of canoing and swimming.

Totals
I hardly worked out this week - I'm not going to even bother adding it up. Good times seeing my bother and sister though.

No comments:

Post a Comment