All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Week of 07/30/07 - Base Week 11

Monday
54 min run
Federal Hill Group Run

Arjun and I found a big group run out in Federal Hill. There are ~50 people and almost all of them are in their 20's and there's a good group of us that run ~7 miles aroud 7 min pace. It's fantastic. We're doing a track workout with them tomorrow.

Tuesday
10 miles
6X500m (uphill)
4X50m strides (uphill)

Did my first workout with the Falls Club running group. It was wicked tough but I held my own. Haven't done a hard run specific workout in like 10 months or something.


Wednesday
Day Off

Wow. I don't know what happened. I felt fine yesterday but I'm practically limping today. I tired to go to the pool to warm up a bit and then stretch out but


Thursday
Day Off

Still could barely walk. Couldn't find my pool pass. Frustrated.


Friday
Day Off

Had to catch the last train to DC after work. No time to run :(

Saturday
30 min run

I went for a limping little run today in the DC area. Stretched a ton - slowly feeling better.

Sunday
63 min run

Finally felt decent today. Good a good volume in at a quick clip. a lousy week for training but hopefully the time off gave my legs some time to rebuild.

Totals
3hr 37min

No comments:

Post a Comment