All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Week of 11/19/07

Monday
6 miles

My foot was KILLING me today. It hurt on the top of my right foot by my ankle. Felt like tendinitis but it didn't bother me until a few hours after my run. I guess I'm paying the price for jumping up so high on my mileage.

Tuesday
Injured

I decided to take a day off. Steady stream of IBProfin.

Wednesday
Traveling/Injured

Flew back home to Chicago for Thanksgiving.

Thursday
17 min

Just a short jog to see how things felt. My foot started feeling a little funny around 15 min so I stopped. Stopped the drugs and just icing now.

Friday
33 min

My foot felt fine all of yesterday so I decided to run a little longer today. My foot still started feeling funny but never got worse.

Saturday
30 min

Same as yesterday.

Sunday
Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment