All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Week of 12/03/07

Monday
8 miles

Good run with the group at Fed Hill. Had to add on time though which was pretty boring.

Tuesday
7 miles

Chatted it up with Arjun at something like 6:30 pace.

Wednesday
9 miles

Ran in the snowfall with a nice big group in Canton. Tried not to fall in the harbor. A PLANK GAVE OUT ON THE PIER while I was running. Scared the crap out of me.

Thursday
7 miles

There was too much ice on the road to do hills tonight. Nice run with Spence, Arjun and Kris.

Friday
4 miles

Just a jog to the fort and back.

Saturday
12 miles

Longest rolling hills of my life. Nice long group run with Kip, Arjun, Kris and Ben. Mel and Jen also came and did an hour on their own. We ran something like 6:15-6:20 pace - felt strong.

We did strides afterwards, just 4. Man...I need to train up some leg speed. I am SLOW.

Sunday
5 miles

Easy with Mel and Arjun through Mt. Vernon.

Total: 52 miles - felt easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment