All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


The Lifestlye/SOTW: Kanye West Got a Fixie (Plus Song of the Week)

I'm a huge Kanye West fan (probably because I'm white) so I'm way excited about to hear about his new Cinelli fixie. I'm sure some of the hipster crowd will crap their ball-hugging jeans with poser-disgust when they hear about this - maybe even shed a single emo tear. But hey it's one more person on a bike so I'm all about it. If only we could get a pimped out lid for him to wear...


It'll probably be a while before we see him kick some sweet tricks like these below but I've got faith in the kid.



But most importantly can Kanye West bring fixie riding to hip-hop like Lupe Fiasco and Pharrell did for skate boarding? To see what I'm talking about check out this weeks Song of the Week below, Lupe Fiasco's "Kick Push" off his debut Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor.


No comments:

Post a Comment