All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


Props: University of Wisconsin Cycling Team - 2nd at Regionals

The University of Wisconsin - Madison Cycling Team finished its regular season a few weeks ago a disappointing 2nd place coming off a 2 year winning streak. Indiana University took the title this year. The team was still able to secure a team spot at nationals this weekend in Colorado.

A more detailed video report from the teams own Dana DeMet can be found here.

Big shout out to a fellow Latino UW rider, Julio Jacobo ('10) for winning the B's crit.

I'll be sure to post something about how the Wisco team does at nationals as well as Tank (formed UW rider) and the Johns Hopkins University TTT that's trying to bring home the national championship.

On Wisconsin!

1 comment: