All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


News (Loosely Speaking): Armstong For The Burn!

Taken from MercuryNews.com coverage of Lance Armstrong's first big press conference as he returns to professional bike racing at the Tour of California:

Paul Kimmage of the Sunday Times wondered why Armstrong was supportive of alleged dopers Ivan Basso and Landis and also why Armstrong wouldn't grant him an interview.

Armstrong, who has a memory like a bear trap when it comes to own press coverage, quoted from Kimmage's story in which the writer compared Armstrong to a cancer on the sport.

"You're not worth the chair you're sitting on with a statement like that about a disease that touches everyone around the world," Armstrong said. "I'm not sure I will ever forgive you for that statement."


_45474499_armstrong_getty226b.jpg


Damn. I'm not sure what they call that in Texas but in Baltimore we call that a BURN. Well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment